CEO Tab
  • Home
  • Prime News
  • International Market
  • Special Report
  • Corporate
  • Opinion
  • Next Gen
  • Entertainment
No Result
View All Result
CEO Tab
  • Home
  • Prime News
  • International Market
  • Special Report
  • Corporate
  • Opinion
  • Next Gen
  • Entertainment
No Result
View All Result
CEO Tab
No Result
View All Result
Home Prime News

Ubisoft officially reveals incredible new 2022 Avatar game trailer

CEO Tab by CEO Tab
June 14, 2021
in Prime News
0
E2021

The alien infection was behind the original "Quarantine" name, which was dropped

74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

A new game based on James Cameron’s Avatar film and a fresh collaboration with Nintendo kicked off E3 2021.

You might also like

Government Suspends New Registration of Public Transport Vehicles Nationwide

Government Prioritizing Austerity Measures to Reduce Recurrent Expenditure

Over 74,000 Nepalis Obtained Foreign Employment Permits in Baisakh

Ubisoft was the first game-maker to demonstrate their upcoming games at the annual gaming show, the first in two years due to the pandemic.

It also showed off the upcoming Rainbow Six: Extraction and a new Rocksmith guitar tutor, among other titles.

But it was the surprise reveal of Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora which excited many viewers.

The partnership with the film franchise was announced in 2017 but little has been revealed about it since then.

The first-person action-adventure game was shown off through an in-engine trailer, highlighting the visuals but with few details of what the game’s style would be.

Ubisoft said the game would be “new, standalone story” in which players play as the Na’vi, the blue-skinned alien natives of the planet Pandora who were the heroes of the original 2009 film.

It is not due for release until 2022. James Cameron’s sequel to the original film, known only as Avatar 2, is currently scheduled for a December 2022 release after several years of delays.

Ubisoft kicked off its presentation with tactical shooter Rainbow 6 Siege: Extraction, the new name for the next entry in the Tom Clancy-inspired series.

Originally known as Rainbow Six: Quarantine, the company changed its name due to the global pandemic.

Unlike its predecessor, which was a player-versus-player game, Extraction is a squad-based co-operative shooter for three players to team up against AI-controlled opponents.

It focuses on players joining forces to take on an alien species which is infecting people all over the world.

The previous game, Rainbow Six Siege, will continue to receive updates as the competitive team combat game in the series, Ubisoft said. It also announced it would be adding cross-play for players on different platforms – such as PC and Google Stadia, and Xbox and PlayStation – but not between PC and console.

Share30Tweet19
CEO Tab

CEO Tab

Recommended For You

Government Suspends New Registration of Public Transport Vehicles Nationwide

by CEO Tab
May 22, 2026
0
DoTM

The Department of Transport Management has suspended the new registration of all public transport vehicles across the country. According to the department, the decision was taken in view...

Read more

Government Prioritizing Austerity Measures to Reduce Recurrent Expenditure

by CEO Tab
May 22, 2026
0
Finance_Ministry

The Ministry of Finance (MoF) has stated that the government is focusing on implementing austerity measures aimed at reducing the size of recurrent expenditure. Speaking at a meeting...

Read more

Over 74,000 Nepalis Obtained Foreign Employment Permits in Baisakh

by CEO Tab
May 22, 2026
0
Ten thousand foreign workers in Nepal, highest from China

The trend of Nepalis seeking employment abroad continued strongly in Baisakh (mid-April to mid-May), with 74,429 individuals receiving labour permits during the month, according to the Department of...

Read more

Nepal Has Over 144,000 Metric Tons of Chemical Fertilizers in Stock, Ministry Says

by CEO Tab
May 22, 2026
0
40,000 metric tonnes of fertilizer procured from China yet to arrive

The Ministry of Agriculture, Forest and Environment has announced that Nepal currently has 144,803.25 metric tons of chemical fertilizers in stock. Chief of the Agricultural Development Division and...

Read more

Buddha Air Suspends Nepalgunj–Pokhara Direct Flights Temporarily

by CEO Tab
May 20, 2026
0
Buddha Air holds 67 percent market

Buddha Air has temporarily suspended its direct flights between Nepalgunj and Pokhara, a service that had been operating for nearly five years. According to Buddha Air’s Nepalgunj Station...

Read more
Next Post
Nead Betty

Actor Ned Beatty, known for roles in Network, dies at 83

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Corporate
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • International
  • Major Story
  • Next Gen
  • Opinion
  • Prime News
  • Special Report
  • Tete – A – Tete

EDITOR

Manish Raj Poudel
info@ceotab.com
9841317747


PUBLISHED BY

Welcome Group
www.welcomeadnepal.com

Publisher

www.ceotab.com is a premium news portal being run by Welcome Group. The website features quality business/economic news contents,  in-depth profiles of companies, stories of struggle and success of entrepreneurs, articles that assess various dimensions of  the commerce, trade and economy.

Editor

Manish Raj Poudel

info@ceotab.com

9841317747

Sub-Editor

Riza Poudel

poudelriza@gmail.com

Archives

© 2023 CEO Tab. All rights reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Prime News
  • International Market
  • Special Report
  • Corporate
  • Opinion
  • Next Gen
  • Entertainment

© 2023 CEO Tab. All rights reserved.