Mystic Mountain: Elegance with grace

Commenced in 2017, Mystic Mountain is a 4-star hotel located at Nagarkot in the Bhaktapur district.

 Spread over the land areas measuring 35 ropanis, this resort was construed with a total investment of over Rs 1 billion. In fact, it has been able to create both tangible and intangible values within a very short span of time.

“We inherently offer superlative service quality, naturally splendid ambience and aesthetically appealing structures, among others. This is the prime reason behind are among the prime factors that have helped Mystic Mountain to create a distinct image for itself in the market in a relatively short period,” says Rohit Sharma, Executive Assistant Manager, Mystic Mountain.

Rohit Sharma, Executive Assitant Manager

 “Our guests can enjoy the perfect mix of natural beauties with every modern amenity. So, we have been witnessing a constant rise in the number of those visiting us. That the average room occupancy rate of the resort is around a whopping 80 percent corroborates this fact. ” 

Mystic Mountain boasts of 72 rooms in total of which 2 are an executive suite, 8 junior suits, 10 standards deluxe, 14 super deluxe and 38 deluxe. Equipped with modern facilities like an air conditioner, flat LDC TV, free wifi, etc, these rooms offer breathtaking views of surrounding Himalayas.  

The executive rooms have an extra luxurious facility like Jacuzzi while the deluxe and super deluxe rooms have their own private balcony as such facility.  Similarly, Mystic Mountain has Sky Lounge Bar, Odyssey Restaurant, Café Divine and Pool Side Bar offering a wide array of foods and drinks.

“We are not only focused on ensuring elegant, serene ambiance but also delicious, hygienic cuisines to our guests,” says Sharma adding,” We, indeed, specialize in the multi-cuisine menu that includes Nepali, Thai, Indo, and Mediterranean.  Besides, we have specialty coffee menu and other exquisite drink items.”

Moreover, this hotel has three separate halls-Aurora, Samsara, and Osmosis- for holding various kinds of personal and official events. “Since our inception, we have been receiving increasing demands for hosting personal events (like wedding, birthday party, etc) as well as official/ corporate programs (seminar, conference, etc). In this light, all of our three halls are meticulously designed with every cutting-edge facility to effectively cater to the demands of personal and official events,” he divulges.

In fact, the hospitality of Mystic Mountain also incorporates several other services/facilities like health club, swimming pool, hiking, cycling, yoga, meditation, spa, and reiki. “One of our guiding philosophies is to facilitate our visitors to refresh and rejuvenate themselves physically, mentally and spiritually. And, keeping this in mind, we have tailored such services to meet the specific aspirations of those individuals who visit us,” Sharma relates.

Of the total people who visit Mystic Mountain,  60 percent are foreigners and the remaining 40 percent are Nepalis. “We have been receiving utterly positive feedback from both foreign and Nepali guests regarding our services. And, this has encouraged us to constantly uplift our service benchmark,” he shares.

According to him, the hotel is not only gravitated towards serving its guests in the best possible way but also in positively contributing to the local economy. “Despite the cost factor, we give first priority in acquiring the raw materials like fresh vegetables, animal milk produced by local people. This way, we are also helping spur the economic activities of the surrounding areas,” Sharma divulges. 

When asked about any problem facing the hotel, he quickly points out the prolonged delay in the completion of the construction of the Bhaktapur Nagarkot road section. “Because of the poor condition of the road triggered by such delay, there has been a serious downturn in the number of both foreign and domestic tourists visiting Nagarkot. It has been negatively affecting almost every hotel and resort in Nagarkot. So, the concerned authorities must take immediate measures to resolve this problem to help boost up the tourism in this place.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *